Monday 25 February 2013

Cupboard Update

So, I should probably update you on what has been going on over the last few days. I am no longer hiding in the glorified arts cupboard; I was moved back into a side room on Friday morning. I can't tell you how relieved I was and am for having my own room and being able to sleep. I feel so much better in myself now. 

In other exciting news, I think I'm ready to go home for a week either today or tomorrow. So, technically, the doctor hasn't actually said that I can go home because I haven't seen him today yet, but I saw my blood results and I'm pretty sure that the end of Chapter 1 is imminent. I shall keep you posted! 

3 comments:

  1. Such good news. was great to see you in church yesterday.


    Lawrence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it gets better from here!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and questions here. Some people have had problems with this box so it might be worth saving your comment on a Word document first before you publish it in case it deletes it. Alternative ways to contact me are through Facebook and email on starigunarathne@gmail.com