Monday 9 December 2013

Visiting

Thank you so much for your love and support. It's got to the point where I get very exhausted seeing visitors and it's really unpredictable on the day for me to make plans. Tuesdays will be the day where I won't have any visitors. The best thing to do is if you want to see me is to phone the ward on the day and ask them if I am up to visitors, which would then give me the option of saying yes or no. It's easier for me than checking my phone cause my eye sight is fading. I'm so sorry it has to be like this because I want to see you but don't have the the energy anymore. Thank you for your love and prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and questions here. Some people have had problems with this box so it might be worth saving your comment on a Word document first before you publish it in case it deletes it. Alternative ways to contact me are through Facebook and email on starigunarathne@gmail.com